During a surprise baby shower at work, Mommy was given a gift certificate for a family photo shoot. Last week we decided to make use of it. These are some of the pictures...
Oh my goodness. These pictures are absolutely lovely. The girls look so much bigger now! So beautiful. Had to give a visit to the site as I have been so busy with work. Thanks for always sharing the beauties. Love ya!
Sam and I got married in 2006; we have two little princesses who rock our world. Their pregnancies were different and so we expect them to be different too. The blog is to share with family and friends our little princesses' first experiences.
absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. These pictures are absolutely lovely. The girls look so much bigger now! So beautiful. Had to give a visit to the site as I have been so busy with work. Thanks for always sharing the beauties. Love ya!
ReplyDelete